Wednesday 10 February 2010

You Are Losing Hair - Realisation

Just a quick thought on the impact it must have on the individual.

I know myself, that it hit pretty hard. Usually, it is not YOU who actually realises first. People start to tell you that you are going thin on top. Naturally, you shrug the comments off. However, you find yourself holding a mirror in your hand and looking into another mirror checking your crown out.

I went through this myself, and finally I came to the fact that it was true. Then comes, denial, pleading, prayers etc..

Being on medication since then has helped me maintain the hair that I have. Although I live the the peace and acceptance I wont have hair forever. If you are going through the early stages, hang in there. It isn't as bad as you think it is, and there are plenty of medications which can help.

www.BaldingYoung.com

No comments:

Post a Comment